10 judges are nuts.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Feb 24 06:42:48 PST 2017

On 02/24/2017 01:19 AM, John Newman wrote:
>> On Feb 23, 2017, at 11:56 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>>

>>> On 02/23/2017 08:44 PM, juan wrote:

>>>     Only partially correct. The 'war effort' destroyed industry and
>>>     competitors outside of the US and made the whole of the world
>>>     subservient to the US nazi government. That in turn meant that
>>>     the americunts were able to sell coca cola all over the world,
>>>     among other things...
>>>

>> If the German Nazis won we'd be drinking Fanta Cola instead.
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/fanta.asp
>>
>> Odd though. You can still buy Fanta in the US. It must be a 5th column!
>>
>> Rr
> I'm afraid Trump is going to get the Mexican coca-cola, the shit in
> a glass bottle made with real cane sugar, locked up on the other
> side of the border due to his fucking wall/trade wars/deportations/etc....
>
> Mexican coke is good! Err, mexican coca-cola...

Hate to say it but most indigenous Mexicans would relish that. Coca Cola
has privatized most of Mexico's water, and maybe that would knock the
price of water down. But for the brown bubbly sugar water,,, I think the
local family restaurant has connections. Sort of like Okie cigarette
smuggling out of the trunks of windowless Dodge Chargers

Rr.