10 judges are nuts.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Feb 23 18:37:18 PST 2017

> On Feb 23, 2017, at 9:24 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 02/23/2017 06:22 PM, Razer wrote:
>>

>>> On 02/23/2017 05:13 PM, Mirimir wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, maybe electing Trump wasn't a revolution, any more than electing
>>> Obama was. But Trump and his people seem even crazier than W and his
>>> minders. So yes, bad shit could go down ;)
>>
>> I'm still trying to figure out how many people voted for him, to simply
>> break the motherfucker once and for all. Personally I've been waiting
>> for that since '68 and George Wallace, redneck governor of Alabama. I
>> took a look at him, and Hillary sans pantsuit... Hubert Humphrey, and
>> said to myself "If we're gonna have an ignorant fucking racist warmonger
>> as president, the best that could happen is to have one that's out there
>> so everyone can see it and say W... T... F!"
>
> Well, the US political system is insidious. It's rather like a good cop
> bad cop shtik. But anyway, I doubt that there was any widespread intent
> to break shit. Some of the "alt-right" may be in it just for the lulz.
> Most Trump voters, though, were just pwned. Just like most Clinton and
> Sanders voters were. It's all con, all the time, in my opinion.
>
>> My concern, and we can see it post-Junior Bush with the teflon oreo
>> following him, is after Donald Trump any ol' democratic party fascist
>> will look good the socially and economically terrorized Americans.
>
> That is the cycle, isn't it ;)
>
> It was WWII that led to economic prosperity in the US. The war effort
> built up industry. Europe and Asia were in ruins. The sense of shared
> sacrifice encouraged hard work, and more equity. There were good
> investment opportunities.
>
> But that's gone now. Since the 70s, at least, the US has been
> collapsing. Smart money has left. The rich have gotten richer, and don't
> much need the rest. What they need is good security.
>
> So yes, the US is fucked. Just another banana republic ;)

That's what the saps who voted for Trump on a false promise
of returned prosperity don't understand. Really the saps
who voted at all, heh.

The USA built its prosperity on the ashes of Europe and Asia,
and now it's all a big con to keep the rich man rich.

Maybe science will save us, transform us, or maybe it will just
fucking destroy us... it's the only hedge against the crushing
force of accrued wealth that i can see, and it's no sure thing..