10 judges are nuts.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Feb 23 17:55:40 PST 2017

> On Feb 23, 2017, at 7:55 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/24/2017 10:40 AM, Razer wrote:
>> ROTF! To be a revolution you need an IDEOLOGY.
>>
>> Greed is NOT an Ideology.
>
> Liberty under law, private property, freedom of contract, and freedom of association is an ideology.

Liberty for who? White males exclusively, right? Go peddle your shit at
your toxic fucking blog.

> Notice that we have a problem that our judges are lawless.  At some point, to restore law and order, will need to drop some judges from a helicopter into the Pacific Ocean.

Or some tired old fascists, all of whom seem to have forgotten that Hitler blew
his own brains out after making sure his country burned down around him.

> Law, legality, and order is not judges getting their way.
>
> Law, legality, and order is a well armed, well disciplined, well trained man in a neat uniform enforcing explicit formal officially stated rules in obedience to his chain of command.

"With images of swastikas and gas chambers dancing in his head"....

Your intellectual capacity alone is a quick proof that all your racist theories
are just so much bullshit.

Now I will restart imapfilter so you disappear and I stop feeding trolls like a
fool.