10 judges are nuts.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Feb 23 16:55:11 PST 2017

On 2/24/2017 10:40 AM, Razer wrote:
> ROTF! To be a revolution you need an IDEOLOGY.
>
> Greed is NOT an Ideology.

Liberty under law, private property, freedom of contract, and freedom of
association is an ideology.

Notice that we have a problem that our judges are lawless.  At some
point, to restore law and order, will need to drop some judges from a
helicopter into the Pacific Ocean.

Law, legality, and order is not judges getting their way.

Law, legality, and order is a well armed, well disciplined, well trained
man in a neat uniform enforcing explicit formal officially stated rules
in obedience to his chain of command.