Is email really that hard?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 11:10:56 PST 2017

On 02/22/2017 10:54 AM, Mirimir responds to Eugen Leitl:
>> It's allright, I haven't read anything worthwhile here in years.
> I hope that you're exaggerating;)

I'm just wondering if Eugen Leitl ever contributed anything useful, or
he's just a lurker/whiner who hasn't contributed anything worthwhile
himself. And I concur. There's an attempt to hijack the list by
alt-right trolls that seemed to begin when the majority of people who
actually post supported io during his vilification by institutional slander.