Is email really that hard?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:02:50 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017, at 5:51 AM, oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> On 22 February 2017 08:34:43 GMT+00:00, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
>
> >Who is the list owner these days? If we do not get moderation going I'm
> >out of here.
>
> Bye then :)

Eugen,

oshwm wasn't being offensive or aggressive.  He/she  (I don't know
whether is a girl or a boy, never needed to ask it)  was just
informing you  - in a bit ironic way, I admit -  that CP is a list
with absolutely NO moderation.

I don't know whether Riad is still the list owner and Greg is only
managing it, or whether Greg also became the new list owner  (never
needed to ask it too, haha),  but both are good persons, kind and
very, very, very patient.  I really appreciate a lot both, and hope
nobody annoys them.  :)

Take care, be patient and create filters, please.

c.