Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 21 17:46:07 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:38:48PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:23:17 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > Or, according to Razer, murdered or in the very least killed, or
> > possibly just put "six feet under" or partially "made dead".
>

> 	Now what about trumpo and his supporters? You might have not
> 	noticed but trumpo's political system is pretty much the same
> 	totalitarian system that rayzer advocate. Trumpo's philosophy?
> 	Obey or die.
>
> 	So where do you stand now? Your trumpo posts and spam are just
> 	a different flavor of poltical garbage, but nonetheless they
> 	are pure garbage.

I shall judge him by the results of his actions. He's only a month in
yet... and I can say for sure, the entertainment vector has a
reasonably high magnitude so far..

And one prime benefit at least - Trump's presidency has drawn out
Razer's true self into his very public pro-murder position; that's
at least a data point that may be useful to some one in the future.

And Trump's wall seems to have inspired Mexico to build a wall on their
southern borders, the DNC has walled their grounds and so the Trump
voters should be content on that policy front <cheeky grin>