Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:03:13 PST 2017

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:54:14 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> >> We have been presenting a pile of evidence that Trump told the
> >> unmentionable truth about Sweden.
>
> On 2/22/2017 9:38 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	That's a fuckinly stupid lie.
>
> We present evidence,

	You presented evidence of the swedish rape statistics being
	(even more) cooked since 2005. They are cooked by the feminazis.
	Do you understand what I'm saying? Course you do...But since
	your only purpose here is trolling (just like your comrade
	rayzer), it doesn't matter how many times your bullshit gets
	'debunked', you'll just keep repeating it.