Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 21 16:54:09 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 08:58:23AM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2/22/2017 2:01 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> >There are guerilla groups fighting ISIS that are recruiting. Why not go
> >and fight ?
>
> Islamic state is not my problem, except that it is, or very recently was,
> being funded by the State Department, through the State Department/CIA
> program of funding and arming supposedly "Moderate Islamic Opposition" -
> which opposition in practice somehow turns out to be not very moderate at
> all.

"Razer" would most likely disagree with you - just a little murder and
head chopping (or other razer's edge "problem solving").

"Funny" that he then also rails against waterboarding.

"Funny" guy that Razer..

> Which makes the State Department and the CIA my, and Trump's, problem,
> rather than Islamic State.

Tillerson hopefully on the job:
https://conservativedailypost.com/secretary-tillerson-fires-obama-officials-within-u-s-state-department-draining-swamp/
http://investmentwatchblog.com/secretary-of-state-tillerson-fires-the-deep-state-shadow-government7th-floor-traitors-from-state-its-happening/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/entire-senior-management-team-state-department-just-resigned

Always good to clean house (despite the MSM negative spin):
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/16/rex-tillerson-state-department-sidelined-by-white-house