Trump Plan: Deport to Mexico Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally, Regardless of Nationality

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 21 16:29:36 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 05:47:57PM -0500, Anti Fag wrote:
> > Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
> > Tue Feb 21 14:32:00 PST 2017
> >
> > I don't understand this guy, uff... :(
>
> Seems like you don't understand laws or logic, either. Seems fitting for a "law"yer.
>
> The key to understanding is in the title of your post:
> Deport [faggots] Crossing Border Illegally, Regardless of [who the fuck they are].
>
> Sounds about right to me. Unless you want to end up like Elin Krantz (2011):
> https:// google. fr/search?q=Elin+Krantz&tbm=isch&sa=G&gbv=1&sei=R8OsWKbgOoG5Uv-PibAK

Damn!

Nice to see the wall will pay for itself, regardless of tax
dis/incentives etc, with even a minimal 9% reduction in --illegal--
immigration:

http://lidblog.com/border-wall-will-pay-for-itself/
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

And for those just can't, just can't, just can't get e-nou-ough:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-26/peak-irony-mexico-wants-build-wall-stop-illegal-immigration
"
Mexicans  want .. to stem the tide of immigration into their own country
by building the wall on their southern border with central America
"

Ha!!  Enjoy :)