Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:41:55 PST 2017

On 02/21/2017 05:58 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2/22/2017 2:01 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
>> There are guerilla groups fighting ISIS that are recruiting. Why not go
>> and fight ?
>
> Islamic state is not my problem, except that it is, or very recently
> was, being funded by the State Department, through the State
> Department/CIA program of funding and arming supposedly "Moderate
> Islamic Opposition" - which opposition in practice somehow turns out to
> be not very moderate at all.

Geez you don't even know what you are talking about. The "Moderate
Opposition" was Al Queda. ISIS spun off from them because they were too
moderate.

...but yeah it is true that these scumbags were funded by the State
Dept to get rid of Assad.

> Which makes the State Department and the CIA my, and Trump's, problem,
> rather than Islamic State.
>

> .

The State Dept and CIA have been trying to mop up their mess for quite a
while. The US has a habit of creating monsters.

Do you recall Reagan calling the Mujahideen in Afghanistan the
equivalent of the founding fathers ? Do you know who they evolved into ?
Al Queda. ...Al Queda was funded and created by Reagan to get the
Soviets out of Afghanistan. ISIS is an Al Queda spin off. So it is
Reagans fault.

The US needs to stop funding and creating monsters.