Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 21 14:58:23 PST 2017

On 2/22/2017 2:01 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> There are guerilla groups fighting ISIS that are recruiting. Why not go
> and fight ?

Islamic state is not my problem, except that it is, or very recently
was, being funded by the State Department, through the State
Department/CIA program of funding and arming supposedly "Moderate
Islamic Opposition" - which opposition in practice somehow turns out to
be not very moderate at all.

Which makes the State Department and the CIA my, and Trump's, problem,
rather than Islamic State.