Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:00:54 PST 2017

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:14:01 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> When I and others present lots of evidence from multiple sources that
> Trump was telling the truth about Sweden,

	So let me wrap this up. Antifag, pro-fascist-trump helpfully
	provided this link :

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

	Here are some key points :

	"Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal
	definition of rape much wider in 2005"

	OOOPPSS! That's exactly the point in time when 'statistics'
	started to 'go through the roof'. Who would have thought it...

	"The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual
	violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated
	number of cases"

	And last but not least, the swedish cesspool, a small province
	of the americunt empire  " has been ranked as the number one
	country in gender equality"

	Anyway, looks like your stupid lies have been thouroughly
	exposed james.