Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 21 02:04:47 PST 2017

I am hugely entertained by the fact that the vast majority of white
formerly Christian converts to Islam are single fertile age females, and
that very few converts from Islam to Christianity are fertile age females.

This may well explain the voting patterns we see, where it is primarily
women that vote to import the rapeugees, and well explain the fact that
ads and articles seeking popular support for further imports of
rapeugees show manly black men rather than cute children.

Revealed preference, female behavior, suggests that female emancipation
was a shit test that white Christian males failed, and that conservative
Muslim males passed.

I expect that if Islamic State was in the business of kidnapping white
Christian women, chaining them up in shipping containers, and shipping
them to Islamic state to be sold to the highest bidder, we would see a
lot of white single chicks hanging around shipping containers with high
hopes.