Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 00:18:33 PST 2017

 From: Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
On 02/20/2017 03:04 PM, jim bell wrote:
> The biased lying MSM chose a specific classification, "terrorism", as
> if Trump had specifically said it.

>Show me an MSM headline, with link to the article, or any copy from an
MSM article and link, that claims Trump was specifically referring to
terrorism. They knew very well he was discussing a non-existent crime
wave and EVERYONE is still wondering what incident recently 'in Sweden'
he was referring to, as is the Swedish government.

Here's an excellent one, assuming you agree that Mashable.com is MSM
http://mashable.com/2017/02/19/donald-trump-sweden-jk-rowling/

[quote begins]J.K. Rowling has the best response to Trump's non-existent Sweden attack.

The internet can't get enough of President Donald Trump's "last night in Sweden" remarks, including, of course, J.K. Rowling.

Never one to shy from a little fun at the expense of the U.S. president, the author joined in on Twitter's response to Trump's confusing reference to a terrorist attack that didn't actually happen.

SEE ALSO: Internet turns to @Sweden after Trump appears to invent terror attack

[end of quote]×
Clearly, the MSM is repeatedly inventing the assertion that Trump was referring to "terrorism".
           Jim Bell

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-terror-attack-claim-sweden-neo-nazis-refugee-centre-florida-rally-a7588516.html

>The use of vague speech (allowing for plausible deniability) as a
propaganda tool is well known and all the bs bloggers created with the
'terrorism' claim THEY created is diverting attention away from the fact
that Trump was really making up a 'Swedish Refugee Crime Wave' claim
that's just as much bullshit, and allows creeps like you to point away
from the LIE he told, and idiots, alot like you, believe it.,.

The propaganda tool used here, Diversion.

Rr