Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:56:12 PST 2017

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:17:50 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 2/21/2017 3:04 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:56:45 +1000
> > "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Swedish rape statistics are attached.
> >
> > 	those are incomplete and meaningless and DO NOT SHOW that
> > "rape [numbers] have gone through the roof."
>
> Your wish is my command.  Here are Swedish rape statistics over time,

	Too bad you don't have any source for that little image. Maybe
	it's the 'official' numbers, maybe it's garbage made up by
	timbro or some other swedish fascists.

	So I suggest you get an 'official' link, for starters.

	But assuming your 'statistics' come from the official swedish
	fascists, aka the swedish crown, I'll mention for the third
	time that sweden is ruled by the feminazis, and the fucking
	joo-kristian conservatives who of course are close cousins
	of the feminazis. To them anything can be 'rape'.

	Anyway, what the graph shows is that in 2004 there was an
	increase in the curve's rate of change. So the obvious question
	is : what happened in 2004? Perhaps the feminazis came up with a
	new legal definition for rape?

	What do you think happened in 2004?

> which start off at normal northern European levels, then go through
> the roof.
>
> Pretty much as Trump told us, and the Fake News Networks concealed.

	did trump said that alleged rapes started to increase in 2004?
	No, I don't think he said that. So your are just making
	shit up. As always.

> Next question:  Origin of rapist.
>
> Sweden does not reveal origin of rapist, though anecdotally, all
> stranger/assault type rapes - all of them - 100% - are by Muslims.

	But didn't you just say that the graph "starts off at normal
	northern European levels," ?

	Was that 'normal' level of rape due to white joo-kkkristian
	rapists?