Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 20 19:38:43 PST 2017

Here's a one minute synopsis of the horror (horror I say!) that happened
in Sweden Friday night:
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/833880340934504448

Also see this footage of the latest terror attack (CCTV, no audio):
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/833877845512314880

Rr

Ps. There were more people murdered in Orlando (where Trump said that
stupid thing) last year than all of Sweden.