Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Feb 20 19:09:16 PST 2017

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 6:04 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> From: Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
>
>> On 02/20/2017 12:45 PM, [somebody] wrote:
>>
>> >Trump did not say that there was a terrorist incident in Sweden.  The
>> press made that up.
>
> >No they didn't. They reported he implied... Bloggers claimed he was discussing a terorist incident:
>
> That's misleading.  Trump referred to SOMETHING.

This is beyond ridiculous. What the fuck do you think he was referring to, the price of swedish meatballs? Of course he was implying that something to do with security had happened - stop pussyfooting around as if it isn't utterly obvious. It's all a big fucking joke anyway. He was referencing some FAKE NEWS (his and your own favorite word) from what is surely a MSM outlet, Fox, and also a segment that has been debunked.

Stop your libertarian pretense when you clearly love this orange fucking cheeto so much and defend him at every turn. I can understand why you hate the clintons but the election is OVER (Although someone needs to tell moron Trump that, he can't stop mentioning and lying about his victory, nor continuing to have his little feel-good rallies)