Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Feb 20 16:14:59 PST 2017

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 03:08:52PM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 02/20/2017 03:01 PM,a troll wrote:
> >I watched him speak, and he did not imply that to me.
>
> I don't give a fuck WHAT you think troll.

Well, your purported improprietary of expressing random irrelevant
thoughts certainly never stopped you, for example right here:

"I don't give a fuck WHAT you think troll."

So Razer, why should we give a "f" about your thoughts on
someone else expressing their apropos thoughts?

You're one mighty tautologically ironic troll, Razer!