Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 20 13:02:02 PST 2017

On 02/20/2017 12:33 PM, jim bell whined about people who claim:

> Trump is "not my President!!!".

Donald Trump is not A president.

He's a so-called president who has no understanding of how the
government he finds himself in charge of works, nor does he have the
collaborative and diplomatic capabilities the job requires domestically,
and certainly not internationally.

For instance. As the UK House of Commons discusses allowing the putz to
speak, his old tweets come back to haunt him. I'd assume you know who
"Kate" is?

The electoral college should have rejected him as incapable of
performing the necessary functions of the orifice, but the electoral
college has been a bought-off joke for, literally, centuries.

Rr

"...all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious
and mediocre --— the man who can most easily (and) adeptly disperse the
notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The presidency tends, year by
year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office
represents, more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a
lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land
will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be
adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken, July 26 1920 Baltimore Sun -