Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 12:45:31 PST 2017

 From: James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com>

On 2/20/2017 6:06 PM, Marina Brown wrote:
>> Yeah - like terrorist incidents that never happened.
>Trump did not say that there was a terrorist incident in Sweden.  The
press made that up.
Yes, you are absolutely correct about this.  In many cases, people who comment about this negatively simply inserted the "terrorism" subject into it.   See this article for many examples:  http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/19/516097504/trump-says-look-whats-happening-in-sweden-sweden-asks-wait-what     It's what I previously mentioned:  A 'strawman':  Simply invent something that your rhetorical opponent DIDN'T say, and 'disprove' it, to great applause by the clueless masses.

>Fake News.  CNN is the Counterfeit News Network.

>I watched his rally, and when he mentioned Sweden I knew what incidents
he was referring to.
So did I, at least I remembered enough incidents about rape by Muslim immigrants in Sweden.  If Trump had wanted to mean "terrorism", he is smart enough to have used the term.  He didn't.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2709224/two-afghan-migrants-revealed-as-those-arrested-over-horrific-three-hour-rape-streamed-on-facebook-live-in-sweden/

×

       Jim Bell