The path of Islam is always the same.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 07:56:48 PST 2017

On 02/16/2017 07:50 AM, Ben Tasker wrote:
> The decline of Hinduism in Pakistan is more recent, and largely
> coincides with when they gained independence - 1947. A lot of Hindu's
> left for India, with a lot of Indian Muslims migrating to Pakistan.

In Afghanistan one of the lesser known projects in progress is
Afghanistan Highway 1. I read a few years ago (but have been unable to
find the article recently) that the intent of this "Ring Road" around
the nation connecting most of the major cities is to
socio-economically-culturally-politically influence Afghanistan away
from Pakistan, towards India.

Rr