modest proposal

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:26:30 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> I run into Rysiek occasionally when I boot up qtox. Don't know if he's
> still subscribed but he said something to the effect that there's too much
> trash. FWIW, he didn't seem to be castigating me about it like some of the
> posters here who only seem to 'post to troll'.

​I love Rysiek  - and his gorgeous hair! -  and miss him. ​

​Unfortunately, he is very allergic to trolls.  Meh, I need to keep some
distance!  :(

Three years ago, more or less, I was lurking here and read a very dramatic
and long discussion about top-posting.  I felt very uncomfortable.​  I
would be kicked if I had dared to tell in public that top-posting is
adopted as usual pattern of posting in South and Latin America, Italy and
in several African countries  (already received several messages from
France and Japan using it as pattern too),  so I wrote in private to Rysiek
to ask if a mere way of posting was so important to justify all that noise
and drama.
He was very kind and gentle, and patiently explained the reasons to
​avoid​
 top-posting
​​
.
​  I always liked his messages and projects​.  He's a good person and have
cute friends too!  <3

I will return to my comfortable lurking, guys and girls.  It's the best way
to contribute to this list for now.  I am not a good coder  (I'm ridiculous
and my notebooks are worse than me!)  and seems I am attracting more
trolls.  I don't care about trolls and most of them are fake accounts
managed by the same lozzzer, but they are disturbing this list and
censoring legit manifestations, adopting "My way or No way" rules.  And
even worse, he's annoying people that I appreciate a lot...  I don't feel
secure to share some invitations and news about investigative journalism
here anymore because he and similar trolls will disturb good teams and
serious works.  I need to protect these people, not expose them to
intellectually and morally limited losers and jerks.  :(

Well, I will pretend to be dead for some days or I will need to waste my
time asking favors to Australian lawyers.  Criminals are criminals, and
most of them are real losers, in special when they have a "curious" past.
Growing up in a very dysfunctional family is *not* an excuse for lack of
Ethics and character, Zzz.  Tell us again the lie about your ex-wife,
please.  Say again how you are "saving the world" because  - everybody
knows, hahaha!! -  you are a glorious "Human Rights defender".  It will be
very, very fun...  (
~
​ ​
.
​ ​
^
​)​* wink!

C.

PS for Mirimir:  -
You know I love sweet stories with strange time lapses​

​and ​crossed destinies, my dear.  Try to watch that film, it's cute and
the art is very delicate.  Ah, did you watch the last trailler of Ghost In
The Shell?  Thank God, it's much better or I would cry a lot for the poor
anime!  :P

https://youtu.be/tRkb1X9ovI4

J, Rr and Zzz don't like you, but who does care, my dear?  I love you and
my affection is more useful and interesting than their bad feelings.  And
my Vday unexpected gift was a Carnival kit, yay!!!  Now I have a cat ears
headband, face paints, glitter and - tcharan, tcharan! - a powerful sun
block, awww!!!
(* - *)  <3  <3 <3

Visited my doctor today and I am almost 70% healed and liberated for
parties, with few restrictions:  - need to protect daily the damaged skin
with a high SPF to avoid scars
​;  h
ydrate a lot
​;​
​ ​
avoid
​alcohol, cigars, drugs and ​sex with no protection  (WTF?!) ; and eat
bacon once a day  (WTF!!!).  I made a very shitty face and the doctor said
I need "really decent protein sources".  Trolls, trolls everywhere...  (- _
-) grumps!