Net Result of Snowden

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 15 17:32:41 PST 2017

On 02/15/2017 05:13 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> [1] None of the phones I've wrapped in a single layer of standard
> weight foil folded over once at the edge have been able to send or
> receive calls / sms / data (cellular or wifi).

I'd been waiting for someone to say this. The RF power output is pretty
low to start with and almost any metal surrounding, especially if it's
grounded, would mean the surveillance device would have to be with the
phone... even if the cage leaked the signal strength would be almost nil.

But don't forget the "Aftercare"... It ALWAYS works.