modest proposal

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Wed Feb 15 09:18:12 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 08:55:14AM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> I'm tempted to analyze thread topics, membership, posting patterns, etc
> to see where and how the list went to shit. But then, who cares? :(

Several relatively active posters stopped posting in short interval, so
binary search may shed light on this question.

I am tempted to port some elementary AI to counter-trolling-bot.
Very like some trolls here can't resist to discuss their obsessions and
their spam with an understanding "soul". Probably even the emacs doctor
will do.