[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 14 17:45:41 PST 2017

On 2/15/2017 9:15 AM, John Newman wrote:
> Espousing not even thinly veiled racist diatribes, talking about the
> inferiority of non whites, blacks "chimping" out, advocating for the
> return of slavery and the denial of all women's rights - YOU are a
> fucking nazi. Don't try to be cute with your red hat bullshit. You
> know exactly what you are.

I see blacks chimping out.  I don't see nazis burning synagogues. I see
Muslims burning synagogues, however.

https://kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/chicago-adding-apostrophes/

An observer who watches the video closely will note a subtle absence of
furtiveness in the assailants. There is an almost perceptible
insouciance in live streaming a kidnapping under your own account name
while revealing your own smiling faces. These are the kind of clues law
enforcement personnel are trained to detect.

There’s a reason for such blithe unconcern. The obvious one is the
culprits plainly did not see themselves as doing anything wrong which
would necessitate concealment of their identities. That’s probably
correct, but not the most correct.

The four age irrelevant teens weren’t at all wrestling with moral
dilemmas they could barely process even where choices are stark. Rather,
they were responding to a perceived set of rewards and
punishment–stimulus and reinforcement.

The kidnappers chose to commit and openly advertise their crime because
they believed doing so would produce a net emotional reward. By their
own alleged account, they wanted the video to go viral. Whether
considering incarceration or not, they plainly anticipated positive
acclaim from publicly injuring and debasing a white man. This is a
learned behavior.

American Teens have been indoctrinated to believe that whites don’t
exist as beings of moral value, but rather totems of their own squalid
inadequacies. Black woes always have a white face. And so what exactly
is wrong with carving a small piece of that face off for posterity?

This idea is reinforced by all respectable information channels with
increasing directness. Those channels that dissent are exhaustively
examined for links to a defunct German political party. Regardless, when
such seeds are planted in shallow intellectual soil where very few
ethical qualms grow, yesterday’s event becomes surprising only in its
poor quality of camerawork.

But it’s not just that these perpetrators are dumb, it is that their
dumbness is intentionally exploited. Even the dullest whites quickly
digest that if they so much as subject a black to faint praise an
avalanche of condemnation and legal recriminations await. That doesn’t
mean whites never attack blacks, it means such actions are inhibited by
extreme disincentives. In contrast, blacks learn that attacking whites
typically earns acclaim on Worldstar, a winking shrug from the media,
possibly a hagiographic Hollywood film, and if nothing else tenure at
the University of Wisconsin.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/the-chicago-four/

This week in Chicagoland, four Feral-Americans — two males and two
females — kidnapped and tortured, live on film uploaded to Facebook, a
mentally disabled White 18 year old man, cackling gleefully as they had
him drink toilet water, nearly scalped him, and made him recite “Fuck
Trump” and “Fuck White people”. The kidnapping and torture dragged on
for nearly two days. One of the HBzeroes, Brittany Herring, narrated the
torture-fest. It’s as chimptastic as you’d surmise.

YouTube scrubbed the video.
NPR refused to identify the races involved.
CNN ignored it (until late today), and finally confronted the story with
a bunch of shitlib talking heads fretting over ten heavily-edited
seconds of a thirty minute video.
The Chicago police chief jupmed ahead of the message machine and said it
wasn’t a hate crime

If the Chicago kidnapping races were reversed, about seven Hollywood
films would currently be in pre-production.

The reason white shitlibs excuse or sugarcoat the depraved violence of
blacks is because they don’t really believe blacks have moral agency.
And frankly, they’re right. ...

White shitlibs are undergoing a heretical threat to their religion like
none they’ve experienced before; and you know from history that when a
zealot is cornered and disillusioned, and his icons thrown to the
ground, he will lash out in rage and demand the heads of the infidels.

https://neoreactionary.blogspot.com/2017/01/anti-white-jihad.html
the root cause is a generation of anti-white (and anti-Christian, etc.)
propaganda put out by the Cathedral. Before a child even starts
Kindergarten, they are taught these messages on TV, a soft form of
inclusiveness and diversity that is later flipped to "white man the
devil" if not before, then when they are in university. This propaganda
is increasingly hateful as time goes by because Cthulhu swims left, but
also because the population of minorities is growing and creating their
own narratives.

http://28sherman.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/life-in-clinton-archipelago-sm-review.html

Americans are reminded of the evils of lynching in the past, which of
course always involved sweet innocent black victims. No, no they did
not. Just look at the news records of two I wrote about here and posted
the newspaper account. Many were of men guilty of crimes. Those were not
for fun.

Now look at the Chiraq 4 and what they did. Detained a special needs
white guy for being white, tortured, beat and mocked him. This is like a
lynching. All of those "geez, wrong place wrong time" murders that
people shake their heads at are modern day lynchings. Media would never
call them that but what is it when someone simply takes a wrong turn and
they get robbed, raped and murdered for being in the wrong neighborhood?
Hollywood will have a white guy say, "Don't come 'round here boy" to
some black teen in a spiffy outfit. Blacks will flip out when a white
even puts the term 'boy' in a tweet in any way related to a black, yet
this attack is not racial. Would Hollywood ever recreate the Knoxville
horror? Of course not.