[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:15:01 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 1:13 PM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> So many nazi tears, as i play the worlds smallest violin (taken from a jew
> at dachau of course)...

#  ​Short version:  https://youtu.be/0tdsL4kvp_I

#  Long version, more beautiful:  https://youtu.be/XdofmoYcJNE​

#  Remix version just for fun:  https://youtu.be/8jJJM_WYEx0

If you don't worry, I will invite Lauren for playing the world's smallest
violin with us, John.  He's Jew and we can play it on Zzz's roof too!  :D

It's pretty fun to see Zzz whining against Lauren because he used to lick
his boots openly in public, always forwarding his posts to this list.
Involuntarily, Zzz presented Lauren to me, isn't great?  :D

Few years ago, when I was only a happy lurker here, I read one of the
messages forwarded by Zzz and wrote to Lauren just to thank him.  Year
after year, I learned to love him because I like his posts, even when I
don't agree with his opinions, and because I discovered he's very respected
for two of my best friends.  I really trust them a lot and consider both as
great ethical references.  It was also amazing to know, after some months
of relationship, that my last ex-boyfriend admired Lauren's intelligence a
lot.  He had the chance to discuss some of Google's resources and problems
with Lauren years ago and it was great, so he became one of his fans before
knowing me!  <3

​I bet Lauren loses his beauty sleep all the times when he thinks about his
haters, hahaha!!  Keep hating, Zzz.  Envy is pretty toxic and makes you
uglier!  While you're whining against Lauren, he is working and don't know
anything about your ridiculous existence.  I never told him about you and
your infinite whining, loser.  I never will tell him about your hate
speeches and all your nazist tears, but I will really try to learn violin
because it will be pretty fun to play the world's smallest violin on a
roof!  "La-la-la, loooooser!"  :D