[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 14 11:54:21 PST 2017

On 2/15/2017 1:13 AM, John Newman wrote:
> So many nazi tears, as i play the worlds smallest violin (taken from a jew at dachau of course)...

Who is a nazi?

If someone wears a red hat that says "Make America Great Again" then he
is a Nazi.

Meryl menaced by the Trump terror. Again…

Spectator - By Arthur Chrenkoff

https://spectator.com.au/2017/02/meryl-streep-trump/

A few weeks after her moral preening and posturing at the Golden Globes,
when she portrayed herself and her fellow jet-setting Hollywood
millionaires as the most vilified section of American society, Meryl
Streep’s new “poor me” violin concerto has tugged at the left’s
heartstrings once again – this time at Waldorf Astoria in New York,
during her acceptance of the National Ally for Equality Award from the
Human Rights Campaign, an advocacy group for lesbian, gay, bisexual and
transgender issues.

It’s terrifying to put the target on your forehead, and it sets you up
for all sorts of attacks and armies of brownshirts and bots and worse,
and the only way you can do it is to feel you have to. You have to. You
don’t have an option. You have to.”As she insistently told the
appreciative audience.

Who and where are these brownshirts, you might wonder, as I do too. Has
Trump set up some sort of a new paramilitary force of thug-supporters to
harass and beat up his political opponents, shut down public events he
disagrees with, and set fires and smash things in orgies of senseless
violence? So far, all this and more is being done by the self-described
anti-Trump “anti-fascists”. So quite possibly when Ms Streep complains
about brownshirts she really just means people who disagree with her
political and cultural views…..

….. I might have more sympathy for Meryl Streep if her Waldorf Astoria
appearance was shut down by hundreds of black-clad masked protesters who
beat up and pepper sprayed the unfortunate attendees and set fire to the
venue. But that stuff only seems to happen to Milo. Perhaps he should
check his fascist privilege.