What IS "Fascism"?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 14 11:07:56 PST 2017

On 02/14/2017 10:56 AM, Joshua Case wrote:
> Cypherpunks write code.

You have a very one-dimensional life if all you do is write code, and
cherrypicking from the complete ideation of what Tim was considering
when he created the cypherpunks concept is pretty fucking perverse. Sort
of like fundamentalist religious nutjobs are perverse. Fascist are like
that too. Single-minded mental midgets.

Discussing code if you like. No one's stopping you, and stop trolling.
Because afaict that's ALL you've contributed to this list.

Even (J)uan does better than that.