modest proposal

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:32:57 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> How about we change the name of this list, to better reflect its use?

​My love, being part of a "Trolls & Nazists" list would not be fun...  :P​

​PS very OT:  -  Didn't find any good translation of this song and my
Valentine's version is becoming indecently dramatic and full of mistakes,
Mirimir...  Practical suggestions to avoid crying when I don't know how to
explain to a person that my love, my memories of them are full of their
smell, please?  :P

#  Sparkle (スパークル) - Radwimps

https://youtu.be/a2GujJZfXpg​

#  About "Your Name" movie  -  君の名は  ("Kimi no Na wa")...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/your_name_2016/

Warning!  Lots of spoilers!  =>  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name