modest proposal

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 14 10:29:06 PST 2017

On 02/14/2017 10:20 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> How about we change the name of this list, to better reflect its use?

The trolls infesting this list, typically suggesting it's a coders or
cryptographer's list, seem to have a problem with this list's operation.
Because they aren't crypto-anarchist, they're Cryptofascists who'd like
to shape this list by dunning and other fascist tactics and strategies,
into something more pleasing. To them. If it's any indication I see a
lot of complaints about the lack of 'coders' on the list, from them, and
no code being presented, by them.

Rr