What IS "Fascism"?

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:00:41 PST 2017

what do you think a ‘cypher’ is, shill?

----
Joshua Case
jwcase at gmail.com <mailto:jwcase at gmail.com>

“International tensions. Mounting international tensions. First there were states of precautionary alert, then there were enhanced readiness centers. This was followed by maximum arc situational preparedness. We can measure the gravity of events by tracing the increasingly abstract nature of the terminology. One more level of vagueness and that could be it."