A whole 'nother kind of Texas Patriot (Cyber-Resistance to ICE)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 13 17:29:20 PST 2017

On 02/13/2017 02:56 PM, grarpamp wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>> That's all. Just "Where are you going?".
> "To the courthouse to file cases against you."
> And then actually do it.

That's a good one, but I told him to say, with a smile: "Am I free to go
now?" and patiently wait for an answer.

I didn't tell him the part where you're told you're 'under
investigation', and you reply: "What's the nature and scope of your
'investigation'?", and patiently wait for an answer. They COULD make
shit up but typically they're just looking for a victim, will check your
ID and go away.

Rr