Identity Theft

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:03:24 PST 2017

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> On 02/13/2017 10:40 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>>

>> Sorry, Razer, but it's probably a mistake.
>> Celso Salinas-Mireles
>> ​ is​
>> an immigration rights activist and coder
>> , not an abuser.​  And Yosem is a person that I do love and respect a
>> lot.  He's a person zillions of times better than me in all possible senses.
>>

>> What of it? "Someone calling themselves "Yosem Companys" (who isn't)
>> wrote:"
>>
>> And there's no fucking way that could be an accident.
>>

> ​You need to remember that there are people using your account and other
> persons to annoy me.  ​
>
> ​They're probably doing the same with you, but it was *not* Yosem or
> Celso's guilt.  Both are innocent.  You did *not* receive a Celso's
> message, dear.  He's an immigration rights activists, what annoys some
> trolls.  He's suffering bullying and harassment exactly like us. ​

​Ugh!  Sorry, tried to send a fast message and killed the poor Grammar!
 (>.<)*

Well, was just telling you to take care before judging a person.  You
reported the wrong person, dear.  Celso's innocent.  A troll used his name
and Yosem's to annoy you, Yosem and Celso at same time.

Try to talk to Celso, please.  He understands English and also Spanish, if
you prefer.  The trolls who are disturbing us only speak English and are
too stupid to notice Google's translations mistakes.

Take care.