Identity Theft

Yosem Companys ycompanys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:02:25 PST 2017

I am Yosem Companys. I am a Researcher at Stanford University and an
Associate Director at UCSB. I run Stanford Liberationtech. I am one of the
moderators of the Liberationtech list, and one of the people who posts on
our @Liberationtech Twitter account. So I am a real person despite my
unusual name. My last name is a Catalan last name. My first name is a
variant of the Catalan Josep Maria. You may look me up on LinkedIn. Celso
is also a real person. I thought folks on this list might be interested in
the work Celso is doing.