Twitter working on identifying permanently suspended users...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Feb 12 22:53:26 PST 2017

On 2/13/2017 3:29 PM, Razer wrote:
> I would guess it's what their policy always was. If you think their
> policy is 'inconsistent' that's because it depends on who gets
> harassment complaints against them that are verifiable.

Some people have been suspended for seeking information about the man
who sucker punched Spencer.

On the other hand, leftists make death threats with no apparent
consequences.

You can use Twitter to organize physical attacks on "fascists", but not
use Twitter to discuss people organizing physical attacks.