change.org "declare antifa illegal/terrorist" petition

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 9 18:02:22 PST 2017

On 02/09/2017 05:18 PM, !@#$$%^&*()_ wrote:

> Antifa is funded by George Soros.  Declaring it terrorist allows the
> FBI to go after funders and organizers like Soros and Berkeley
> University.

Hey stupid. Antifa isn't an organization. It's a moniker (I know that
has a lot of syllables but...) that applies to INDIVIDUALS who are
ANTIFAcists. There are already laws that apply to individuals who commit
'crimes' like thugging Nazis. If you THREATEN them, you MIGHT be
terrorizing, which is why sucker-punching them is the way to go.

And again, the Berkeley Police shut down that talk at UCB. Maybe Trump
should de-fund the BPD.

Rr