[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 9 17:13:11 PST 2017

The 9th circuit court just unanimously rejected the #MuslimBan 'that
wasn't a ban'... Good on 'em! I listened to the hearing. It was comedy I
tell ya! I'm surprised they didn't ream the DOJ Lloigor for even
attempting to argue it.

"In modern times, the Lloigor are too weakened to pose any real threat
to humanity. Nonetheless, they can draw psychic energy from sleeping
humans ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloigor_(Cthulhu_Mythos_race)