[WAR] - Ukraine "government" fires ballistic missile at its own people, into heart of Donetsk city - insanity knows no limits

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Feb 8 16:30:33 PST 2017

On 02/08/2017 03:10 PM, jim.sovereign at optusnet.com.au wrote:

> The Nazis that fired that missile into their own city at their own
> people, THEY are actual Nazis and deserve a lot more than punched.
>
> Truly despicable!

This is why you 'punch them' for simply being one. If you wait longer
they start bombing you, or offering 'train rides' to 'work', or free
showers, a complementary loaf of bread fresh from the oven if you
retrieve it yourself, and insect fumigations with Zyklon-B.

Rr

Ps. Donetsk is considered a breakaway region trying to separate from
Ukraine (as is Lugansk). What do you suppose might happen if #CalExit
became reality? I can hear the A-10 Warthogs warming up at Nellis AFB
Nevada now.