Re: "Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 15:11:21 PST 2017

 From: Razer <g2s at riseup.net>

 On 02/07/2017 07:09 PM, bbrewer quoted me responding to the Argentine fascist (small 'f') claiming to be an anarchist:

other idiot who thinks having your own domain and using your own name so the feds can track you verifies anarchist tendencies. Rr

>and replies:
>Verifies one thing; I am me.

>Calling people idiots that mostly agreed with you, seems a bit crass, I will say.
 oop, more info, Jim Bell may refer to these forms as kites. Curious as to if he’ll answer.

I'm not sure what is being said, here.  But I know of two kinds of "kites":  First, the light, wood-and paper, wind-driven flying devices, tethered with string.

Or, in prison a "kite" is a written message from one person to another.  (Alternatively, if it goes to a guard or administrator, it's called a "cop-out".)

               Jim Bell