Jewish fear

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:58:14 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> This might be a little confronting, and a little intense to watch:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7vkUlajBxA
>
> And most recently, a sect in 2014:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandt
> hecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-
> Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
>
> Again - complain to Arcangel Gabriel please - apparently he has
> some grievances with you.

​======​

​Stop lying, please.  You are faking a message, it's misattribution, I
never wrote it.

I do *not* send private messages to you because I do *not* respect you, I
do *not* trust you, and I do *not* care about you.  You are an evil and
cruel person, a liar, a hypocrite loser who likes to hurt people.

Do you want to know why I rejected you so much?  It was not because of your
uninteresting physical appearance, but because of your lack of character
and intelligence, your disgusting behaviour, so desperately needy and
invasive, always trying to impress the people with lies and fake data,
instead at least really trying to become a better person.  You are a
complete waste of space and finite resources in this world.

I don't care so much about a person's appearance, ​but you do very much, so
it's a wonderful way to annoy you and make you think about your own
insignificance, loser.  In all your private messages, it was obvious how
much you care about physical appearance.  You were always mentioning my
body, my cuteness, and sent me your pics thinking I would completely "fall
in love" with you because are a vain guy, a completely futile person.

Being sincere, you aren't a horrendous man, but are so egocentric, so
selfish and nasty, so intensely disgusting and pretentious that always was
impossible to see any beauty in your pics, needy messages and acts.
Without a good heart and intelligence, you are only an old and bald bag of
bones, an invasive jerk, a creepy stalker with dark circles under his eyes,
damaged skin and ugly beard, who thinks to be the yummiest potato chip of
the whole bag.  Bah, get a life!  (And a mirror!)

Even worst was discovering that Donald thinks Trump is handsome.  I don't
know how a sane person can see any beauty in a so disgusting man.  If he
thinks Trump is yummy, he needs to meet Zzz in person.  He will fall in
love forever because Trump is uglier than Zzz and a bit older.  It's always
bizarre when Zzz says Razer is an old man because there are some decades he
is not an young man too.  It always sounds pretty ridiculous for me, aff...
 :-/

I swear I don't care about the physical appearance of my boyfriends.
Beauty never was and is definitely not a requirement.  I rejected Zzz not
because his unappetizing appearance, but because he is always a boring
person, very invasive and needy, always having ridiculous ego trips, saying
how  """important"""  (lots of huge air quotes here!)  he is and that was
"saving the world".  He said this kind of pretentious foolish several times
in public too, on CP list months ago.

God, if this nasty nazist is "saving the world", I will grant Razer's
requests and kill myself because I do NOT want to live in his disgusting
world, full of hate, intolerance, hypocrisy, racism, ugliness and all kinds
of stupid prejudices.  I always say we need to change the world, but I am
asking for a *better world*, not for his prejudiced and limited version,
full of wars, hate, corrupt politicians and destruction.  His personal
Paradise is my infinite Hell.

Character and intelligence are much more important in a person than any
kind of beauty.  My deceased fiancé was 20 years older than me and was so
ugly that my dad asked me to not marry him because he wanted "cute
grandchildren", and considering Vincenzo's genetics, it would be almost
impossible...  And he was so thin...  God, I never liked thin men, they are
definitely not comfortable to hug and snuggle, but he was so sweet,
intelligent and kind, uff...  He was an amazing person until the last of
his days.  If reincarnation exists, hope to meet him again and never meet
Zzz in my next lives.  Already had too much of this repulsive garbage fire.

Ah, Zzz, don't feel happy about my misfortune, loser.  The thief almost
broke my arm, but hey, it's OK, because I broke his nose veryyy well and he
will have ugly nail scars in his face and neck until the last day of life!
The bad guy will need much more make up than me to hide his deep injuries,
hihi...  ;)

I don't like to hurt people, but he hurt my face, my body, my favorite
devices, a cute t-shirt and my favorite purse.  Some girls would kill him
simply because of the purse damages, so I was not so bad...  :P

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison