Jewish fear

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 20:50:47 PST 2017

 From: Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>

>I did NOT write this message.
>Jim isn't "dear" for me, only for garbage fire like Zzz.  He gave support to Zzz racist messages before and now.
I'm not sure who you are referring to, with "Jim".  There at least two "Jim"s recently.
Further, I don't recall having 'given support to Zzz racist messages", either.  And, what's your definition of "support"?  You mean, if I don't concoct some illogical argument against something you dislike, that omission amounts to "supporting" it?  There's a lot of nonsense on CP recently that I don't respond to; I was not aware that I am being graded.
            Jim Bell