"Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:13:52 PST 2017

	OK, I indulge your pathetic trolling for 30 seconds.

Razer wrote:
> As far as property... If someone tried to steal my computer

	YOUR computer? I thought that the High Priests of Communism like
	you didn't believe in property, let alone actually own some?

	So not only now you claim you 'own' stuff, but stuff that in
	turn requires a vast manufacturing network...based on
	MORE property?

	Then again, somebody who believes in "Benign Totalitarianism"
	is obviously unable to write even one sentence without
	including one or three contradictions in it.