Re: "Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 7 18:03:16 PST 2017

On 02/07/2017 05:44 PM, jim bell wrote:

> Anarchist:  Non-believer in government, at least government as we
> currently understand it.
> Libertarian:  Believer in the Non-Aggression Principle.  (NAP;
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle
>
> Your statement implies that "Libertarian" NECESSARILY amounts to the
> 'approval of governing forces.'
>
> Even that has a problem:  What is your definition of "governing forces"?

Your "Non-Aggression principles (not that I believe Libertarians possess
such a thing as fixed principles) only apply to the other psychopaths
like you. For as long as necessary. No longer. That's what I've seen in
practice (since I first observed such a thing as 'Libertarianism' in...
was it the late 1970s?) and action IS THE ONLY THING that matters.
EVERYONE writes shit down. Ask any Indigenous person on the North
American continent what that writing's worth.

Further, Feudalism is a form of government and Libertarians, when they
aren't busy being Economic Republicans with Democrat social morals
(fwtw) are Feudal... Absolutely. The argument is always "The biggest
guns win" also belying your so-called NAP So does your  "Assassination
Market. How "Non-Agressive"

You're full of shit.