change.org "declare antifa illegal/terrorist" petition

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Feb 5 12:23:57 PST 2017

On 02/05/2017 12:07 PM, jim bell wrote:

> I think Razer, who was completely unwilling to define the difference
> between a mere conservative, and a "fascist", is displaying the same
> kind of obscure inconsistency in meaning.
>
>              Jim Bell

Whatever jackass. While the left or so-called left debates the ethics of
Nazi punching the Right is cheering the potential legalization of
killing protesters who block roads. GO FUCK YOURSELF. You're just more
proof to the world Libertarians are fascists.

I'll write this down ONE MORE TIME DUPLICATING THE RECORD because you're
too fucking STUPID to look it up;

Fascism cannot be conservative, using "American Tradition" as a
benchmark,  because conservatives understand that some things, such as
the internet, did not exist at the time the US founders wrote the
constitution and they MAKE ALLOWANCE FOR MODERNIZATION in the documents
and laws regarding it.

Fascism and it's idea of TRADITIONALISM would eliminate the internet
because it 'interferes' with those documents.

Now fuck off to 160 meters where brain dead morons like you can feel
free to infest the bands and no one will listen except other brain dead
morons.

Rr