Literature

swalow swalow sswalow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:08:03 PST 2017

Hello,

I've been lurking around this maillist for a long time but I haven't really
contributed with anything. I really like the discussions, arguments,
recommendations of the group. Very thought provoking. I'm looking forward
to participating a lot more in the conversations :)

If not the same, the manga Ouroboros is very similar to what Cecilia
described.

Another manga recommendation is the the historical work of Sentarō Kubota -
Bokko ( translated as "Mohist attack" ) which narrates the story of a monk
from the clan that preaches Mohism.