Literature

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:01:25 PST 2017

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:44 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         got it I think
>
>         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_%28manga%29

​Hmm, I think I read a kind of more recent  (after 2000)  lecture of this
story, dear.  Very similar, but not the same plot and the same artist, at
least.  I like Ikegami's illustrations a lot and tried to make one of his
Yakuza paintings some years ago.​

​ He has great works about Yakuza tattoos and used some of them in Crying
Freeman story.  This story is more or less, but the artistic work is
beautiful (+18 yo).  :)​

While following their dreams of a better
> ​ ​
> world, they slowly become the kind of people they hated...
>
>         A logical outcome...

​Oh, Juan, please, why does always need to end this way?​

​  No darkness is darker and sadder than the innocent soul's corruption,
the dark night of the soul...  ​
:((​