Literature

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:25:59 PST 2017

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:59 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Sounds pretty interesting. I didn't understand if it's a
>         text-only book or a manga though? Knowing the title would be nice
> too =P

​It's a manga.  You know I love comics.  :)

You also know I have a weak for charming Germans.  Maybe I am flirting with
Dr. Alzheimer, but I don't remember it too, hahaha!!  ;D​

​I am sure you would like the heavy social and political criticism.​  It
links the worlds of crime and politics in a very sad and bitter way,
mentioning the corruption and the hypocrisy in all sectors of the society,
in all the institutions, schools, churches, events, media...  They don't
believe in a God that permiss this corrupted world, only trust each other,
and are loyal to their childhood promise *at any cost*.  This point is
pretty sad.  They use the people to rise, my dear.  While following their
dreams of a better world, they slowly become the kind of people they
hated...  You know why I stopped my reading.  :((