Statement from a Berkely Antifa FashBash participant

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 2 19:27:06 PST 2017

"Pre-crimes shall be punished with violence and, if the pre-crime
perpetrator does not cease and decist to continue thinking what they
think, pre-emptive death is the final solution," says Razer.

The question is, will Razer back down from this position, just like his
pathetic favourite film director Judd Apatow
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/01/judd-apatow-supports-far-left-berkeley-riot-warns-just-beginning/

or will more cars have to plow through Razer's Antifa mobs
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/02/car-plows-protesters-milo-berkeley-riots/
to survive the knuckle dusting "encouragement against pre-crime",
destruction of personal property, and pre-emptive murder "final
solutions"?

"Hey, you KNEW you were thinking that unacceptable thought, so DON'T
blame ME for putting you into a coma you evil pre-crime thinker!"

 With another bong, anything's possible in his mind.

 With a bong, my thoughts are more equal than others',
 indeed my thoughts are the ultimate truth to which all
 other truths shall bow, by force.