Statement from a Berkely Antifa FashBash participant

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 2 17:19:55 PST 2017

On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 03:11:28PM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 02/02/2017 03:04 PM, Joshua Case wrote:
>
> > I'm paying attention, just not to rural simply list if tripe like
> > that. Some people hold views that are not the same as yours.
> > Unilateral selection of policy by a vocal or violent minority is a)
> > our status quo- what got us into this mess in the first place b)
> > stupid and destined to fail for lack of self awareness.
>

> You're still not paying attention "Unilateral selection of policy by a
> vocal or violent minority" is what people like Milo and Richard Spencer
> are seeking,

So you say.

> and denying them the platform to accomplish that is a
> public service.

As I've said before, you are acting and speaking in ways which
I interpret as maximally effective to catalyze your "feared" "final
solution" - you are proposing the final solution, to solve your fear
of the appearance of some "final solution".

Of course, you don't see that this is what you are doing.

> Maybe this will get your attention. You'd be a "'Good' German".
>
> Rr

Of course only "good" people don't ask for facts in support of the
holohoax - and the fact seekers need Razer's final solution.

What a "rational" discussion you got going Razer ...